RE: Different name for "Release Notice" document?

Subject: RE: Different name for "Release Notice" document?
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 13:19:28 -0400

Are you talking about the "book" that is signed off by the customer,
acknowledging that the deliverable is done and I'm ready to receive the
invoice?

CAP - Customer Acceptance Package

Includes the Scope documentation, copy of signed contract, liens and UCC
documents, completed punch lists, deliverable lists and specifications,
engineering materials, environmental impacts, approvals, proof of
deliveries, etc.

A year from now, when someone says "What did we buy?", the PM drops this 10
pound document on their desk.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Barnes&Noble.com
jposada -at- book -dot- com
212-414-6656
"Be accurate...the 4am wakeup call you prevent could be your manager's"