RE: Can't print one doc in Frame book

Subject: RE: Can't print one doc in Frame book
From: "Gwen Fremonti" <gwen -dot- fremonti -at- primefactors -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 12:21:52 -0800

Wow.

The problem seems to have been related to an unresolved cross-reference. The
cross-reference referred to a conditional table row. When I opened the MIF
version of the document, tagged the unresolved cross-reference with the same
conditional text as the table row it referred to and saved as .FM, the
document and book distilled no problem.

Thanks so much. Maybe next week I'll ask about another odd problem I've been
having with 6 of 9 book files....

Gwen

AUTHORING TOOL for MS Word. SAVE $100 on the full version and $50 on the
upgrade. Offer ends 10/31/2002 (code: DTH102250).
http://www.componentone.com/d2hlist1002

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com