RE: running h/f in FrameMaker

Subject: RE: running h/f in FrameMaker
From: "Kay Ethier" <kethier -at- travelthepath -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 19:11:29 -0500

Hi Karen:

Define your running H/F as:

<$paratext[Heading1_top, Heading1]>

Spacing and case counts, so make sure that your paragraph tags are listed
exactly as they appear.

It stops when it finds one of either, and looks in the order they are
listed. That is why I suggest putting the "top" type first...it will either
be there or not, and if it is there, will be first.

Let me know if this is helpful,

Kay

--------------------------------------
Kay Ethier
- FrameMaker/Structured FrameMaker Consultant & Trainer
- WebWorks University Trainer
- co-Author, XML WEEKEND CRASH COURSE
- contributing author, ADVANCED FRAMEMAKER 7
--------------------------------------
Bright Path Solutions
- an Adobe Solution Sales Provider
- an Adobe Certified Training Provider
- a WebWorks University site
- a North Carolina HUB certified business
PO Box 14265
Research Triangle Park NC 27709-4265
DIRECT CELL PHONE: 919.244.8559
MAIN PHONE: 919.656.2653
FAX: 919.474.9223
http://www.travelthepath.com
mailto:kethier -at- travelthepath -dot- com