Ventura 10

Subject: Ventura 10
From: JB Foster <jb -dot- foster -at- shaw -dot- ca>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2002 22:46:26 -0700

In the next few days, I'll be switching from 'Adobe PageMaker' over to
'Corel's Ventura 10.' Since Ventura is new to me, I'll probably stay with
importing MS Word files into it (as I did in PageMaker). Anyone know if this
is a sound practice with Ventura? Also, how trouble-free is it's handling of
MS Word formats?

- Lastly, what would be a good how-to book for using Ventura 10.

Bruce

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com