Re: MS Manual of Style for Tech Pubs?

Subject: Re: MS Manual of Style for Tech Pubs?
From: Kirsty -dot- Taylor -at- mincom -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 08:13:31 +1000

Gee whiz - I just bought a brand new copy yesterday (knowing it is out of
print and the third edition is on its way ... )
for $AUD75 .... one of the local technology book stores had it in stock
(but only one copy).

Kirsty in Brisbane, Australia

delete it and notify the sender. The contents of this e-mail are the
opinion of the writer only and are not endorsed by the Mincom Group of
companies unless expressly stated otherwise.

"Diane Evans" <diane_evans -at- hotmail -dot- com>
Sent by: bounce-techwr-l-96194 -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
07-11-2002 08:01 AM
Please respond to "Diane Evans"

To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
cc:

>Ah, but it IS hard to find, apparently. The used
>price at Amazon ranges from $225-$325 (yes, that's
>hundreds of US dollars).

If anyonw wants mine, I will sell it for half of that :)

Diane Evans
Technical Writer

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com