RE: Hovery-type Help

Subject: RE: Hovery-type Help
From: "Anita Lewis" <anital -at- threerivers-cams -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 12:26:07 -0600

We have this "bubble help" available in our system. In the tool bar,
there's a button marked On/Off, defaults to Off (for first log on). If
the user is new and wants the bubble help to display when hovering over
items, he just has to click the On/Off button. We have it set up to
remember which the user chose at last log on, and then it defaults to
his last choice. When the user is ready to ditch the help, he just
clicks it off and it stays off at next log on.
HTH - Anita

Anita Lewis
Three Rivers Systems, Inc.
Training & Customer Support
"What can be said at all can be said clearly."
Ludwig Wittgenstein

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com