RE: Proof that content is more important than style

Subject: RE: Proof that content is more important than style
From: "Sean O'Donoghue-Hayes (EAA)" <Sean.O'Donoghue-Hayes -at- ericsson -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 12:39:38 +1100

Valid content prepared and presented in a style that enables the target
audience to gain the most value from the document/online help/quick
reference card/label is most important.

With content you don't need style, without a style that enables the audience
to accept and understand the information the content is meaningless.

((and an example? Well how about Vatican 2. Sure the content was always
there, but the audience had changed. So they changed the presentation.))

regards and thanks,
Sean
EAA/N,
Melbourne Central, Level 34.99,