Dept. of Defense cost per page

Subject: Dept. of Defense cost per page
From: "Linda Branam" <lindab -at- aesbus -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 09:06:10 -0600

One of our clients has told us that the DoD has a standard cost per page for
technical writing and editing.

Does anyone know how to find out what that is and how it is figured?

Thanks,
Linda

Linda Frost Branam
Senior Technical Editor
Aesbus Knowledge Solutions
281-587-2247
When I stop learning, I will be dead.
When I think I know everything, I should be shot.
-- Ben Boyington

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com