Viewlets as CBT

Subject: Viewlets as CBT
From: "Tiefel, Jill" <jtiefel -at- vetconnect -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 14:34:06 -0600

Hi, everyone.
(I am posting this both to the HATT Group and Techwr-L.)

My company recently decided to use Qarbon's ViewletBuilder 3 to produce a
CBT CD for our software package. I am not in charge of the CBT, but I have
been tasked with finding a tool to "knit" the viewlets together. Short term,
I suggested that we create a simple HTML page for navigation. Long term, we
anticipate that there will be several hours of CBT and there is concern that
this will not be a good solution.

I have searched the archives and while ViewletBuilder is highly recommended,
I couldn't find anything related to my question. Is anyone else using
ViewletBuilder for this purpose? How do create your navigation? Is there an
easy way to keep track of all the viewlets?

I appreciate any insights!
Thanks,

Jill Tiefel
Technical Writer