RE: numbering chapter, section and susbsection headings

Subject: RE: numbering chapter, section and susbsection headings
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 09:12:30 -0500

Me no Word. Me FM7

However, when I leave this contract, I need to deliver my material in Word,
the point is the same.

I'm going to go with the normal spacing and reference a footnote to
disregard the spaces. Thanks

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Barnes&Noble.com
jposada -at- book -dot- com
212-414-6656
"Be accurate...the 4am wakeup call you prevent could be your manager's"