Re: Headers and Footers in MS Word

Subject: Re: Headers and Footers in MS Word
From: kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 11:41:09 -0700

> I am working on a report in Microsoft Word. I need to discontinue the
> numbers in the footer section at the end of the report in the Appendix
> section. The report is numbered from page 1 to X (which is fine) but I
> don't want the page numbers to appear in the Appendix section. Anyone know how to do this? Using a section break did not help.

Go to the footer section of the appendix, and in the popup menu that
appears when you open the footer, UNcheck the "same as previous" icon.

You may need to delete some text, but unchecking that box will keep it
from being automatically repopulated by the text and pagination from the
previous section.

Keith Cronin
3-day workweek? They should have Thanksgiving EVERY week. I for one would
be thankful!

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com