Request for Help Finding an Agency

Subject: Request for Help Finding an Agency
From: "Fran Kearns" <FKearns -at- QuestOne -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 08:52:19 -0700

Hi Folks!
In addition to creating a user guide and online help system that is due in a few weeks, I've been given the daunting task to find a strategy planning/marketing, advertising agency to give our new company (PROMODEL Solutions) focus, strategy, and branding. We are a technology, consulting company that provides customized simulation applications to both the healthcare and pharmaceutical arenas. By marketing, I mean marketing TO hospitals directors and TO pharma R&Ds/IT executives. Although I can find agencies that market products that are sold to hospitals, I cannot find one that has had experience in the small niche of targeting products to the pharma R&D/IT executives. Our company is located in the Lehigh Valley area of Pennsylvania. If anyone on the list either works with such an agency or is aware of an agency that has experience marketing to these arenas, please contact me of list (digest subscriber).

Thanks!
Fran Kearns
fkearns -at- questone -dot- com

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com