Re: Screen capture app for Unix

Subject: Re: Screen capture app for Unix
From: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 11:28:38 -0800

Deb Molinaro wrote:

Is it Import? Import is another great tool for taking screen shots on Linux.
It was "built in" on Linux 6.2 (default install).
It's a command line tool, so you could snap pics every second if you wanted
to.

It's been awhile, so type "man import" (without the quotes) to get the rest
of the info.

I just checked. Import is installed by default on my Debian system.

BTW,for the benefits of others (I'm sure you know, and just slipped), I should mention that there's no such animal as "Linux 6.2." Naturally, you were referring to a version of a particular distribution.

http://members.axion.net/~bbyfield

"It is better to know where your luck lies than where your talent lies."
-Thomas Hardy, "A Laodicean"

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com