RE: prohibit printing

Subject: RE: prohibit printing
From: Tom Murrell <trmurrell -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 06:37:43 -0800 (PST)

--- John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com> wrote:

> Hey! How about displaying the text in a java popup and set the property so
> that if it is given mouse focus, it either goes away or an obnoxious message
> replaces it with the message..."Why are you clicking here? You don't need
> to, to read it...are you trying to steal the content?"

Another entertaining suggestion.

I'm thinking, however, that it's time to practice some of my diplomatic skills. What
the heck? The holidays are coming up here in the States; maybe peace, love, and
personhood will prevail.

Thanks for playing, though.

=====
Tom Murrell
mailto:tmurrell -at- columbus -dot- rr -dot- com
http://home.columbus.rr.com/murrell/index.html Last Updated 10/28/02
--First keep the peace within yourself, then you can also bring peace to others.
Thomas a Kempis (1380 - 1471), 1420--

http://mailplus.yahoo.com

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com