RE: Anyone know anything about The Help Factory?

Subject: RE: Anyone know anything about The Help Factory?
From: "Sharon Burton-Hardin" <sharon -at- anthrobytes -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 13:54:02 -0800

Actually, I wanted to know who he was and what he was doing.

I think it may also be a brilliant idea but the lack of any contact info
disturbs me. Most of us have about 10 ways to contact us. We want clients to
bug us in all those ways.

For a structured Word file, it would take about half an hour, tops. And, as
someone else pointed out, the probability of getting that structured file is
small. Then the click starts ticking.

Heck, we have a small client that we don't make a lot of money from, but
they are good for about 8 little projects a year. They are not hard and we
can do them fast. The client is happy, we are happy and there we are.

sharon

Sharon Burton-Hardin
CEO, Anthrobytes Consulting
909-369-8590