OT: free ticket to STC Vancouver BC Christmas dinner

Subject: OT: free ticket to STC Vancouver BC Christmas dinner
From: "Genevieve Roberts" <gen -at- qrtz -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 14:50:47 -0800

I have a ticket to the STC Christmas dinner that I cannot use because of a
job that just landed on my desk. The dinner is at Big Al's Soul and Cajun
Restaurant at 1st and Rupert in Vancouver, BC, and anyone close enough to
pick it up from me at W. Pender and Thurlow, can have it.

Merry Christmas,

Gen

PS Please forward this to the STC list; for some reason I only seem to have
the address for the STC Lone Writers list.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com