ADMIN: Rules Reminder

Subject: ADMIN: Rules Reminder
From: "Eric J. Ray" <ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 09:23:39 -0700 (MST)

Gang,
Just a reminder....

Please, be nice to each other...give each other the
benefit of the doubt and try to work out your issues
on your own.

In other news, you may be getting unsolicited requests
for job search assistance from a Matt Fogel. He
does NOT have permission to siphon addresses from
rules and how to go about advertising to TECHWR-L.

Please let me know if you get anything from him, although
there's not much I can actually do (he's already been
removed from the list). You're welcome to complain to
his ISP if problems persist.

Please review both the rules and some frequently
asked questions below.

Thanks,
Eric