RE: Font Selection Process (Was: Fonts used in print)

Subject: RE: Font Selection Process (Was: Fonts used in print)
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 09:14:59 -0500

I use Arial, TM, and Courier almost exclusivly. I've never had a font
problem and I've never had anyone tell me they couldn't understand my
instructions because of wrong font.

Are my documents beautiful? My Network Operations Center Manager thinks
so...his department has had compliments from other users how problems don't
seem to be so big anymore and they are resolved faster, and by coincidence,
it started happening around the same time that they received my manuals on
using our EIA, written with Arial, TM, and Courier.