RE: Employment history low points

Subject: RE: Employment history low points
From: JB Foster <jb -dot- foster -at- shaw -dot- ca>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 11:11:17 -0700

Interestingly, I just finished reading a book on the life of Stalin and the
'kind' things he did to his people (especially the ones close to him). He
firmly believed that termination was the reward for both hard work and
dedication to the leader (I believe the survivors called them purges).

After reading Mike's post, I'm now wondering if Stalin's biography is
standard reading in the MBA programs? ;-)

Bruce

Mike O. wrote:

> Also organizations will lie to you about why you were let go.
> Struggling companies will manufacture performance issues against
> employees (especially low-on-the-totem-pole technical writers)
> so they can pink-slip them without having to admit the real
> issues of poor management or failing finances. ...

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com