Re: (interro)Bang

Subject: Re: (interro)Bang
From: "Lisa Bronson" <Lisa -dot- Bronson -at- ipaper -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 15:17:14 -0600

Back from the long holiday (first day since Dec. 20th for me!), here's a
little humor for you all. As soon as I saw "bang," I thought of this
little programmer's poem, which demonstrates its use with flair.

The text of the poem follows:

<< !*''#
^"`$$-
!*= -at- $_
%*<< ~#4
&[]../
|{,,SYSTEM HALTED

However, this poem can only be appreciated by reading it aloud, to wit:

Waka waka bang splat tick tick hash,
Caret quote back-tick dollar dollar dash,
Bang splat equal at dollar under-score,
Percent splat waka waka tilde number four,
Ampersand bracket bracket dot dot slash,
V-bar curly-bracket comma comma CRASH.

Have a great day!
Lisa B.

~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~
Lisa Bronson
Associate Technical Writer
Evergreen Packaging Equipment
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
319-399-3239

"They say the seeds of what we will do are in all of us, but it always
seemed to me that in those who make jokes in life the seeds are covered
with better soil and with a higher grade of manure." -- Ernest Hemingway

Order RoboHelp X3 today and receive a $100 mail in rebate and a FREE
WebHelp Merge Module for merging multiple Help systems on any desktop
or server. Order online today at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com