RE: Preparation for a phone screen interview

Subject: RE: Preparation for a phone screen interview
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 12:46:33 -0500

I don't condemn the guy (Matt). Infact, I give him credit. Matt's about 3
levels above my manager, who was in Russia at the time. He thought a
technical writer was important enough that it have a buyin from upper
management. In addition, he was acting on behalf of the CTO (local 800 pound
gorilla) and it was only someone of that level who could proxy the CTO.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Barnes&Noble.com
jposada -at- book -dot- com
212-414-6656
icq: 178047452
aim: jposada1
"When you only have two minutes to do
something that takes three, wait until you have three"