RE: Anything I need to know first?

Subject: RE: Anything I need to know first?
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 16:32:08 -0500

What I did...

1) Backed up the entire directory from my DT to LT machine.
2) Renamed BN to EGATE
3) Created a directory called BN
4) Dragged the EGATE directory into the BN directory
5) Opened a book.
6) Opened the first file in the book. So far, so good
7) Opened the existing TOC and clicked on an entry. It found the file fine.
8) Pages down and at the end of the file, told it to open next file. So far,
so good
9) Did this for each file and in each file, tried one of the links.
10) Success. All held together