RE: Use of Recruiters (Was RE: Is the economy improving?)

Subject: RE: Use of Recruiters (Was RE: Is the economy improving?)
From: "Greg T" <ggthomp -at- attbi -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 10:54:08 -0800

Yes, Congrats Diane!!

Oh, by the way, the job that I had a phone interview for fell through
because the requisition was not approved by the "dreaded" upper management.
The manager liked me however and told me she did want to bring me in for a
live interview. I suppose I did something right during the phone interview
:)

Thanks for everyone's advice!
Greg

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com