RE: Another Resume Question

Subject: RE: Another Resume Question
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 08:52:08 -0500

Birds of a feather. I've found that if you are being considered by a
telecom, they like to see that you've been at other telecoms. Pharms like
pharms.

When I interviewed at B&N.com, they weren't impressed by any of the
Fortune500 companies, but that I was at a small company called FaxSav
because both companies had something in common...moving hundreds of
thousands of "messages" per minutes through a maze of systems. (here,
orders; there, faxes)

Therefore, on my resume, I include the company.

John Posada