Re: Ocassional problem applying styles in Word 2000

Subject: Re: Ocassional problem applying styles in Word 2000
From: "Gary Robinson" <GXR -at- ddpmi -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 11:14:47 -0500

Emily,

I have had this problem in the past, usually with documents converted from HTMLHelp files. Usually changing the paragraph format to another style, like Body Text, and then applying the required style will work. I recently had to do this with a 200 page Word document that was converted from a JavaHelp project in RoboHelp 2002.

Regards,

Gary G. Robinson
Technical Communications Consultant
Pillar Technology Group, LLC
www.pillartechnology.com

currently consulting at Delta Dental Plan of Michigan

>>> <Eisbruchs -at- aol -dot- com> 01/23/03 06:54AM >>>

Hello,

In Word 2000, when I apply a style to a paragraph, usually it works fine. But sometimes it just won't work.
I highlight the paragraph, try to apply the style and the
paragraph just
stays the previous style. I try again and the same
thing happens. Does anyone else have this
problem?

- Emily in Ann Arbor, MI

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com