RE: The Lone Writer

Subject: RE: The Lone Writer
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 14:09:13 -0500

The question was, why are rates lower.

The original question asked nothing of why are people accepting lower rates.

The enforcement is a different issue. Enforcement isn't part of why they're
accepting lower rates. It's part of what to do with those who do.

I realize that this is a philosophical discussion. However, the root cause
of the lower rates is people accepting lowering their rates. The direct
cause of WHY they are doing it has its own different direct root cause.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Barnes&Noble.com
jposada -at- book -dot- com