Re: high cost of print cartridges

Subject: Re: high cost of print cartridges
From: Samuel -dot- Beard -at- tdcj -dot- state -dot- tx -dot- us
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 15:34:48 -0600

Hey Everyone,

I just remembered that I had checked a site before that specialized in
finding good prices on inkjet cartridges. I don't recall exactly, but I
believe it was inkfinder.com. There, you can list the printer that you have
and it will search its database for the best prices on cartridges on the
Web, even listing lot prices. Emily and others, you might want to check out
this resource for locating better prices on cartridges.

Sam

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com