RE: Cheap SQL application

Subject: RE: Cheap SQL application
From: dthomps -at- foundationsoft -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 17:29:44 -0500

Hi John,
A very simple solution ... Have you tried the "Get External Data" command in
MS Excel? This actually uses MS Query, which is not installed by default, so
you may have to have the Office CD to customize the installation.

Not only does it allow you to type simple SQL select statements, but it
provides a GUI to build them, if you wish.

HTH,

Dannette Thompson
Senior Technical Writer
dthompson -at- foundationsoft -dot- com <mailto:dthomps -at- foundationsoft -dot- com>

Foundation Software, Inc. <http://www.foundationsoft.com>
800-246-0800 ext. 213
The #1 Accounting Software for Labor-Intensive Contractors