RE: [Short] XML in Documentation

Subject: RE: [Short] XML in Documentation
From: "Darren Barefoot" <darren -dot- barefoot -at- capeclear -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 12:18:45 -0000

Hi,

I'm assuming here that "XML fundamentals" is not a piece of software,
but rather refers to "basic XML". If the latter, then (and forgive me
for repeating myself, because I referred to this article, like, 48 hours
ago), you may be interested in this article I wrote called "Creating
Web-Based Tutorials with XML" at
http://www.darrenbarefoot.com/writingsamples/Tootomatic.pdf. There have
also been several compelling articles about XML and technical writing in
Intercom in the past couple of years, but unfortunately they're not
available on the Web.

Lastly, this Google query produced a series of decent and
interesting-looking results:
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&q=xml+technical+writing.
Thanks. DB.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com