Certifications Applicable to IT Tech Writers in DoD?

Subject: Certifications Applicable to IT Tech Writers in DoD?
From: "Gill, Harold B. CONT (NALC SSG)" <gillhb -at- ssg -dot- navy -dot- mil>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 14:17:33 -0500

Greetings all,

In my new position as a Senior Technical Writer/Editor contracting to the US
Department of Defence, I have been asked by my program manager to identify
all certifications that may be applicable to my position.

I would like to find out from you, my esteemed and experienced colleagues,
what certifications you hold.

So as not to clog the list...please reply to me off list directly at
gillhb -at- ssg -dot- navy -dot- mil -dot-

I will collate the results and have them available to share if any of you
need such references in the future.

Best regards,
Hal Gill
Senior Technical Writer/Editor