RE: Are you using personas? (take II)

Subject: RE: Are you using personas? (take II)
From: Jim Shaeffer <jims -at- spsi -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 09:47:12 -0500

A persona would resolve the problem that arises when the
SME you are talking to does not know the user that you are
talking about.
A persona (or personas) should simplify this communication
problem.
(Caveat: We don't use personas, and probalbly won't. Our
products have been targeting the same users for about 15
years now and we all know what to expect of them.)

Jim Shaeffer (jims -at- spsi -dot- com)

single-source layouts, and more!

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com