RE: HUMOR: Should I use common sense?

Subject: RE: HUMOR: Should I use common sense?
From: kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 10:55:42 -0700

I sent my persona to Andrew's seminar, but he forgot to bring his
information map, and got lost on the way. So he wound up hanging out at
one of those single-sourcing bars, and eventually went home with a perky
little information architect who - according to my persona - fondled his
fonts while simultaneously using styles.

And I thought stuff like that only happened on after-hours cable tv.

Keith Cronin
back to work, me.

single-source layouts, and more!

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com