RE: TOOLS: quiet keyboard

Subject: RE: TOOLS: quiet keyboard
From: MList -at- chrysalis-its -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 11:42:01 -0500

Thanks. Next trip to the office place (or computer shop), I'll
be looking for that model.

> Oh, that rubber board? I've tried it. Only good if you work with your
> two-year-old on your lap, or if you've been writing tech docs
> for 60 or more
> years and are now having trouble with an onslaught of Parkinson's.

OK. Good to know. Saves me spending $100+ of my bucks just
to try it.

> The other Jan.

Nah.... it's been Feb. for a while, now...

:-)

I'm also looking into QuietPC.ca for upgraded/quieter
power supply and "silent" processor fans and chassis fans.

Of course, if I eventually end up being able to hear myself
think... I may not like what I hear... the risks you take
for some peace and quiet...

/kevin

single-source layouts, and more!

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com