Re: "Powered by RoboHelp" go bye-bye!!

Subject: Re: "Powered by RoboHelp" go bye-bye!!
From: Dick Margulis <margulis -at- fiam -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 18:47:57 -0500

Replace the images with white rectangles the same size.

Sean Hower wrote:

Hi all.

I'm creating a web help project using RoboHelp for the first time. I've noticed that there's this pesky "Powered By RoboHelp" graphic and link that robohelp conveniently inserts in the top right corner of the published project. While I'm sure this is great for RoboHelp, I'm also sure my company doesn't want to do free advertising for them in our help system. SO, HOW do I get rid of it? I found the folder and images, but the link is still there.

Any help?

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses at mail.fiam.net]

single-source layouts, and more!