Re: Get paid

Subject: Re: Get paid
From: "Karen L. Zorn" <klzorn -at- zorntech -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 14:58:05 -0700

> Sales Rule #1:
>
> >ask those hard questions, like "do you have any money for this?"

Or, "what's your budget for this project?" and "are there others involved
that will use some of the budge?" often very telling answers. If there's not
enough budget for the project at the first meeting, I'm not likely to put in
the effort and time to research the project, write a proposal and jump
through all those hoops for very small $$ that I'll probably have trouble
collecting without involving my lawyer.

Karen L. Zorn
Zorn Technologies, Inc.
Mesa, AZ