RE: Need real-world information about Framemaker

Subject: RE: Need real-world information about Framemaker
From: "Caldwell, Shannon" <Shannon -dot- Caldwell -at- earthtech -dot- ca>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 13:59:25 -0800

Thank you for your suggestion, but with flaming like this I can see why
people who are new to the profession don't usually post on here. Since
being on this list, 95% of the postings don't even relate. How many Admin
posting do you get asking to stay on subject? I am posting something that
is related to the topic of Technical Writing while most people post mindless
opinions about things that really don't pertain to the profession. I have
tried posting a couple of times and every time someone has flamed me. I am
really getting tired of it and am about ready to get off the list. This
needs to be a place where people should feel like it is alright to ask
questions. That is what it is advertised as.