Re: How to rid yourself of the "Powered By RoboHelp" banner

Subject: Re: How to rid yourself of the "Powered By RoboHelp" banner
From: Vikas Arya <varya -at- quark -dot- co -dot- in>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 11:03:42 +0530

Hi,
For those who doesn't want to take help of image editor or who want
to follow a simpler process, I would suggest the use of HTML. It is rather
easier than HTML. Follow these steps:

1. Open the main page (or Home/Index Page) of your help file.
2. Move your mouse cursor to the frame that displays "Powered By Robohelp"
banner.
3. Right-click to display a pop-up menu.
4. Select View Source. A notepad displaying source code window will display.
5. Look for 'gsIBanner = "wht_Logo1.gif";' and delete 'wht_Logo1.gif'.
6. Save your work and refresh your browser window.

I hope you will find this relatively easy.

Regards,

Vikas Arya

Tech Writer,
WorldWide Product Services India,