RE: Tip of the week

Subject: RE: Tip of the week
From: Rose -dot- Wilcox -at- pinnaclewest -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 11:48:00 -0700

<<
Tom asked with concern:

**Now do we have to shave our heads, too?**
>.
and justin sez:
<<

Have to? Have to? You mean "get to!!!"

Whew, that beats carving symbols or getting tattoos.

Speaking from the distaff side, I would prefer a tasteful tattoo to a head shave anytime. What would be a good technical writing tattoo? Information mapping icon? Font samples? A flowchart of how the chicken crossed the road? John Posada's profile?

Rose A. Wilcox
CHQ, 14th Floor
Tranz1 QA/Documentation
602-250-2435
Rose -dot- Wilcox -at- PinnacleWest -dot- com

Life is mostly froth and bubble,
Two things stand like stone,
Kindness in another's trouble,
Courage in your own.

-Adam Lindsay Gordon, poet
(1833-1870)

LAST CHANCE for this steal of a deal! Purchase RoboHelp X3 by February 28
and receive $100 mail-in rebate and FREE WebHelp Merge Module ($339 value)!
RoboHelp, the Industry Standard in Help Authoring, has won over 55 industry
awards. For more information please visit: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l2.

"RoboHelp X3 is simply remarkable." - George Bell, Techno-Vision Systems

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com