RE: BIZ: Pls recommend transcriber (machine) for microcassettes

Subject: RE: BIZ: Pls recommend transcriber (machine) for microcassettes
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 13:09:17 -0500

After our lively discussions earlier this week, then Eric bringing us back
to reality, I think everyone has taken their toys and gone home.
-----------------

Toys, hell...I'm just up to my armpits in deadline.

...but I'll be back!

Interesting snip of a comment...

I'm in NY one day a week and in NJ 4 days. During the week, I'll order books
from our web, have them delivered to NY, and they're on my desk by Friday.
Beginning of the week, I order the book "How to Win Friends and Influence
People", by Dale Carnegie...an EXCELLENT book. it should be mandatory
reading by everyone on this list..my prior version fell apart from use.

So, I get to my desk this morning, the package is on my desk, I open it, and
mention to my boss, who sits across the aisle, "have you ever heard of this
book?"

He smiles, opens his briefcase, and pulls the same book out.

I'll bet that over 75% of everyone's managers on this list has read it too.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Barnes&Noble.com
jposada -at- book -dot- com
212-414-6656
icq: 178047452
aim: jposada1
"When you only have two minutes to do
something that takes three, wait until you have three"

Order RoboHelp Office X3 by March 14 and receive a $100 mail-in rebate,
plus FREE WebHelp Merge Module and FREE iMarkup Software, for a
total giveaway value of $439! Order today at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com