Exporting FreeHand to .pdf

Subject: Exporting FreeHand to .pdf
From: Marie Parker <marie -dot- parker -at- avv -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 19:23:23 -0500

> Hello,
>
> I am trying to export an .FH10 file as a .pdf (Acrobat 5). It exports
> beautifully except that the quotation marks, ®, and bullets, export as
> the í, î, Æ, and ï characters. Anyone know how to correct this?

Also, does anyone have recommendations for which software to use to create
quick start guides that are principally designed to be downloaded from the
Internet and printed? I use FreeHand, however, converting to .pdf, rtf.,
and .doc's isn't proving as convenient as I had hoped.

> Thanks,
> Marie

Order RoboHelp X3 and receive a $100 mail-in rebate, plus FREE
RoboScreenCapture, WebHelp Merge Module and iMarkupSoftware, for a total
giveaway value of $473! Order here: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com