Reminder: Job satisfaction for technical writers survey

Subject: Reminder: Job satisfaction for technical writers survey
From: David Farbey <David -dot- Farbey -at- lazysoft -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 15:08:24 -0000

Dear list members,

This is to remind you that I am still collecting responses for my research
survey on job satisfaction for technical communicators. I would like to
thank all those list members who have already responded, and to invite
anyone who has not yet taken part to do so now. The results of my survey
will be used as the basis of an academic dissertation which forms part of
the requirements for the MA in Technical Communications degree course at
Sheffield Hallam University.

How to take part:

To take part in the survey now, please follow this link directly to the
survey site. The identities of respondents are not tracked, assuring your
privacy:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=80411170276

Alternatively, please vist my Web page about the survey:
http://dfarbey.tripod.com/techwrit/survey_March_2003.htm

Please address any questions or comments you have about this survey to me at
tc_js_survey -at- yahoo -dot- co -dot- uk

Thank you

David Farbey

Order RoboHelp X3 and receive a $100 mail-in rebate, plus FREE
RoboScreenCapture, WebHelp Merge Module and iMarkupSoftware, for a total
giveaway value of $473! Order here: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com