RE: Visio question - Line labels

Subject: RE: Visio question - Line labels
From: tvirostko -at- familydollar -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 14:53:06 -0500

John,
Under the Text Tool icon... "A" is the Text Block Tool. This let's you
adjust the location and size of the line's text box.
HTH
Anthony Virostko
IT Technical Writer
Family Dollar Stores, Inc.
Ext. 3479

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little
temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
- Benjamin Franklin

NOTE:
This e-mail message contains PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL information and is intended only for the use of the specific individual or individuals to which it is addressed. If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized use, dissemination or copying of this e-mail or the information contained herein or attached hereto is strictly prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, notify the person named above by reply e-mail and please delete it. Thank you.

Order RoboHelp X3 and receive a $100 mail-in rebate, plus FREE
RoboScreenCapture, WebHelp Merge Module and iMarkupSoftware, for a total
giveaway value of $473! Order here: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com