RE: need advice choosing tools

Subject: RE: need advice choosing tools
From: "Fullerton, Elizabeth" <Elizabeth -dot- Fullerton -at- team -dot- telstra -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 14:24:10 +1000

I've used FM and Mif2Go, and found them to be a good combination (single-sourcing FM print docs to JavaHelp).

I found Mif2Go to be very flexible and robust, once it was set up. The setup may intimidate some people, because you have to configure it via a .ini file, instead of through a GUI (well, had to almost a year ago, I'm in a different place and not using it at them moment) - however, this is one of the things that makes it really flexible, and once you know your way around the .ini file you shouldn't have any problems.

Support from Jeremy at Omni Systems was exemplary!

Order RoboHelp X3 and receive a $100 mail-in rebate, plus FREE
RoboScreenCapture, WebHelp Merge Module and iMarkupSoftware, for a total
giveaway value of $473! Order here: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com