Re: Making a critical notice stand out

Subject: Re: Making a critical notice stand out
From: "Jan Cohen" <familyforever -at- mindspring -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 14:49:06 -0500

Both suggestions below could work, depending on your environment and target
clientele. Logistically speaking though, if you're producing documentation
for a large company targeting a large number of customers, implementing such
actions could be a nightmare, if not impossible.

Jan Cohen

From: "Mike Bradley" <mbradley -at- techpubs -dot- com>

> To really alert the customer, send them a separate instruction sheet by
UPS,
> FedEx or something similar before you send the update. If you're really,
> really worried about failures, require a signature on delivery.

Order here: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com