RE: who is responsible

Subject: RE: who is responsible
From: "Paul Hanson" <PHanson -at- Quintrex -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 09:33:17 -0500

Re: the recent "who is responsible" thread:

I agree with Andrew. Here, The buck stops with me. I like what someone wrote
about professionals that don't really care *who* is to blame, they just want
to fix it and move on. Bouquets to that attitude! Sometimes it is easier to
blame a snafu in communication on someone else than to say, "I screwed up."
It is those times, though, that have built my reputation around here as a
technical writer. I am the only TWer here. I have pretty much everyone
coming to me with questions re: writing, re: GUI design, re: 'how could we
do this' type questions. That didn't happen overnight. I figure to take the
the beautiful bouquets, you have to take a few dandelions and make wine from
them, and choke it down. Wine, not *whine*.

Paul Hanson
phanson -at- quintrex -dot- com
Technical Writer
RoboHelp MVP - http://www.helpcommunity.ehelp.com/robohelp/mvp/who.shtm
Quintrex Documentation Team
Quintrex Data Systems
http://www.quintrex.com
Comments re: Quintrex Documentation? Use documentation -at- quintrex -dot- com to
provide feedback!

Order here: http://www.ehelp.com/products/robohelp/

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com