Incorporating Corporate Tagline at start of Technical Document

Subject: Incorporating Corporate Tagline at start of Technical Document
From: "Matthew Nankin" <mgnankin -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 13:29:52 +0000

I am incorporating my company's corporate tagline into my documentation. The wording, which originally came from the marketing department, emphasizes what our software does for the customer and would ideally be part of a statement at or near the very beginning of the document.

Does anyone have any experience or issues they could share in incorporating a corporate tagline into technical documentation?

I have searched the archives and can find no information on this particular tagline topic.

Purchase RoboHelp X3 in April and receive a $100 mail-in rebate, plus FREE RoboScreenCapture and WebHelp Merge Module. Order here: http://www.ehelp.com/products/robohelp/

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com