RE: Outlook <> Microsoft Project Integration

Subject: RE: Outlook <> Microsoft Project Integration
From: "Stuart Rogers" <srogers -at- phoenix-geophysics -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 11:24:26 -0400

John,

A friend of mine is a Project Management consultant specializing in MS
Project. I asked her for advice on your behalf, and it appears below.

Regards,

Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator
Phoenix Geophysics Limited
Toronto, ON, Canada
+1 (416) 491-7340 x 325

mailto:srogers -at- phoenix-geophysics -dot- com

Developers explain How the Product Works.
Technical Writers explain How to Work the Product.