Graphics within FrameMaker

Subject: Graphics within FrameMaker
From: Samantha Murphy <samantha -dot- murphy -at- solution6 -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 13:23:23 +1000

Hello THere Everyone,

We have imported a GIF image into a FrameMaker 6.0 Document using the File /
Import menu command. However, the GIF was imported without selecting the
frame first.

Now the GIF image is stuck in a block of text and we are unable to select it
to delete it or move it. We attempted to delete the whole row but upon
saving the row returned??

Has anyone seen this before? and if so, how can we delete this image.

Thanks
SAM :-)

This email message (and attachments) may contain information that is confidential to Solution 6. If you are not the intended recipient you cannot use, distribute or copy the message or attachments. In such a case, please notify the sender by return email immediately and erase all copies of the message and attachments. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message and attachments that do not relate to the official business of Solution 6 are neither given nor endorsed by it.

Last chance to order RoboHelp X3 and receive a $100 mail-in rebate,
PLUS free RoboScreenCapture and WebHelp Merge Module. Offer expires
4/30/03! Order here: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com