RE: FOSIs

Subject: RE: FOSIs
From: "Nagai, Paul" <pnagai -at- inovant -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 07:00:40 -0700

Arbortext maintains a mailing list, Adepters, dedicated to their XML editors (Epic, Adept, etc.?). There is plenty of FOSI discussion on that list. They may be able to point you to additional resources.

The web page for the mailing list (and other support components of their website) seem to now require registration/login. I don't remember that from a few months ago. Adepters itself may have required some sort of registration with Arbortext.

http://www.arbortext.com/support/support.html

I know enough to know what FOSI is, but not enough to answer your questions.

------
Paul Nagai

Last chance to order RoboHelp X3 and receive a $100 mail-in rebate,
PLUS free RoboScreenCapture and WebHelp Merge Module. Offer expires
4/30/03! Order here: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com