RE: Import CA ALLFusion ERwin files into Visio 2002

Subject: RE: Import CA ALLFusion ERwin files into Visio 2002
From: "Gillespie, Stephen (Contractor)" <Stephen -dot- Gillespie -at- Persnet -dot- Navy -dot- Mil>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 14:33:38 -0500

John, I don't know but I asked our resident DBA (here next to me), and he
says that you can create the ER (Entity Relationship) diagrams in Visio by
using the Tools>Database (wizard) function. This (he says) creates an
interface between the Vision drawing and the SQL db. Then (I assume) you can
manipulate the chart using Visio.

hope this helps!
(if not, consult your local DBA :-)

Steve Gillespie